what a tool.

ok you're all receiving this (hopefully everyone gets this) because of all
the ruckus being caused over my sale on ebay!  i just want to let you know
that these are BURNED cds, i made cover art for them and shit,starting bids
at 2 bucks, 2 bucks shipping, not a bad deal if you dont' have access to a
cd-r yourself. but, you may reserve the right not to buy these items
(12-22-99 or the Rare Demos CD) if you don't want to and you felt you were
misled to believe they were "real"(if there is such a thing) bootlegs. for
the record, i didnt get the mp3s from this russel guy, i had them before i
knew he or his site existed, and i did not know that his site was widely
publicized so i didn't think that those particular mp3s were going to be
widely available, plus i'm broke as fuck so i figured i could try to make
some cash, but just know, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE SHIT IF YOU DON'T WANT
TO, HIGH BIDDER AT CLOSE OF AUCTION OR NOT. i could give a rats ass. if you
want it SWEET i'll take your money (: i'm trying to be fair because all
these people blew a gasket over me "making a buck off of someone elses
generosity". you should hear some of the names i'm being called, i think
this russel guy just took this as an opportunity for a little self promotion
anyway. ok well enough rambling , thats the story, email me with questions
and or comments.
-ian
or we can chat
EFnet IRC "endpoint" - #emo