I just checked r5's web page and it doesnt say anything yet, although it
does have a few shows posted for late march early april including pedro the
lion. I hope they get the new place opened by the time the mouse gets here.
I emailed them about it and they are really very very good about responding
to all emails, so i'll let you all know.

--
Dustin
"keep your lamp light trimmed and burning"