i think there should be a movement to establish more waffle houses across
the U.S. Theyre should be like turf-wars with McDonalds. It would be grand
fun. It would be our mission to usurp the McDonalds empire with our Waffle
House Revolution. In high school I started the Canadian Liberation Front
which acted on the premise that all of the continental U.S. was Occupied
Canada and we (me and 5 friends) were planning on returning it back to
Canada. We succesfully stole the us flag from our school and raised the
maple leaf. We also distrubeted pamphlets explaining our cause. It was dorky
but what else can you do in the middle-of-nowhere missouri?  Well, anyhow,
The Waffle-House Revolution could be kinda similar. At least we could raise
some waffle house flags over mcdonalds, or throw waffles at mcdonald
employees. I bet those things could stick to walls or even skin with eneogh
syrup.

viva la waffle revolution!

Z.A.C.H.