Hi,

I'm desperately wondering if there's anyone on the list from or near
Fayetville, AR, who can give me (likely in the future to come) a phone
number, and some other information, so as to purchase tickets (for the MM
show there coming up) or a good soul who can purchase tickets for me (upon
arrival of a check), since I live some significant distance away in Oklahoma
(Tulsa/ Stillwater for school). The show lands nicely on my spring break,
and I'm just attempting to make some sort of contact to ensure I'll have a
ticket(s)...

so please respond if you can help.

Thanks much,

Jacob