i'm the terrible mom who demands that the votes be recounted.  i'm that girl
in the back of the class who demands a perfect democracy.  i'm that person who
perfectly remembers that Mark Twain quote about statistics and lies.  YOU KNOW
-- i am in the using short paddles in the depths of my self-esteem over here.
i can't believe that i'm losing out (and so BADLY) to all these shiny
whipper-snappers.  i can't believe that THIS is where ten years of
consistently putting out have gotten me.  TELL ME THAT MY BLATANT DISREGARD OF
CHASTITY HASN'T ALL BEEN FOR NOTHING!  i can't believe that Modest Mouse fans
are SO GODDAMNED GOOD-LOOKING.  Where were all of you when they played in
SF???  Hiding in the rafters?  Backstage?  I mean, really, shouldn't there be
a proportional limit to the cuteness of fans to the cuteness of the band?!?
You guys/girls are all so fucking hot, i can hardly keep my hands off my mouse
button.

hey ... why don't you go look at my websites?
http://sites.netscape.net/k8mercier
http://www.zyworld.com/k8mercier/k8news.htm
..oO0Oo..