I have a modest request for mouse listers:

If you're in the GOD arguement or are just bitching about the GOD arguement, could you
please put GOD in the subject line. :-)

Thaaaaaaaannk ya :-)

Ryan

>>> "Mark Robbins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/18/00 12:14PM >>>
I think this is the most awesomest argument ever! People have no problem
accepting as fact that he was the Son of Fucking God, but call him a white
man..and you've got a federal case on your hands.  Of course he was an
Arab..he was born in Israel for Chrissake.

Mark
This is not my reality.