Ok, i know that somebody out there has the new album. (no, not the 7" comp, but the
NEW ALBUM.) I keep hearing rumors that it's out there. If any of y'all are hip enuf to
get y'r hands on it, or know somebody who knows somebody who is hip enuf, GET IT AND
MP3 IT.(or get it to russ and let him do his beautiful work {rah, rah, russ!} This is
the awkward stage inbetween the "reminder" album and the "major label debut". Epic
will put out advance copies in strategic locations to boost the hype. It's all part of
the corprate marketing strategy. So keep an ear open. All it takes is one modest
mouser to get it up and we'll all be happy as drunken monkeys at McDonalds. Ok? Ok.