Hey everyone!

Just a reminder about some very exciting shows coming up this week at the
wonderful Flywheel in Easthampton, MA.

Tuesday, March 8th 8:00 PM,
the Brittle Stars (Shelflife), the Musical Chairs (Harriet), and My Place in
Space (Red Carpet Ring)

Saturday March 11th (Matinee Show) 2:00 PM
Calvin Johnson (K), the Princeton Reverbs Colonial (Red Carpet Ring) and
other special guests.

We have made up more copies of the s/t My Place In Space debut cassette and
the "A Bunch of Beatniks Riding A Rocket" comp to sell at these shows.  Most
likely these will be the last copies ever made up, so if you haven't gotten
these releases before, here is your chance!  Also at the March 11th show, we
will have a selection of Happy Happy Birthday to Me releases for sale
including the new issue of Bee's Knees and the new cassette comp, as well as
the issue before that which comes with an excellent CD compilation featuring
Elf Power, The Masters of The Hemisphere, Marshmallow Coast, and many more
great bands...

Hope to see some of you guys at these shows!  If you make it please come say
"Hi!".

Take Care,
Darren

     r e d   c a r p e t  r i n g