I drove all the way to Pullman from Seattle in 97 (?) to see Built to
Spill, Modest Mouse and 764-Hero.  Modest Mouse's van broke down and were
not going to make it so BTS went on second.  This was just before
"Perfect from now on" came out and they played mostly songs from the
newest one which was really cool.  At the end of the BTS show Dug got
really excited when he heard Modest Mouse had just arrived.  They played
after BTS and it was great.  After the show Doug was actually standing
outside the venue thanking people for coming!  My best rock experience
probably.  My second best would be tie between almost all of the unwound
shows I have seen.

xoxo andy