Hi everyone,

I saw two MM shows in Austin last week and they were awesome.

The first was at Stubb's BBQ (Inside) for an Internet party.  They played:

Dramamine
Third Planet
Doin' The Cockroach
Perfect Disguise
Polar Opposites
Paper Thin Walls
Tiny Cities Made Of Ashes
Trailer Trash
Cowboy Dan
All Night Diner
A Different City

The show rocked.

The next night they played in front of 3,000 people.  They played -

Dramamine
Doin' The Cockroach
Third Planet
Out of Gas (which he dedicated to himself because their van ran out of gas
on the way to the show)
Truckers Atlas
Cowboy Dan (they cut them off mid-song because Sebadoh, Sebaslow, Sebaboring
had to go on - whatever - I thought it was rude)

This show rocked as well.  It's weird but cool seeing 3,000 people rock out
to the Mouse.

The Ugly Casanova show was okay.  He made up a couple of songs on the spot
and played Wildpacks of Family Dogs, You're Life, and I Came As A Rat.
Pretty short set.

All in all it was a cool trip - Beulah, At The Drive-In, and Guided By
Voices all played brilliant sets as well.