hey call me crazy but i have a feeling that modest mouse being on a major will turn
out poorly...not that i think they will turn out shitty product, but because i dotn
think they will sell alot..and they will be ditched by the label..and that could leave
them broke and very frustrated...i its happened before to other bands..but usually
only to bands that suck
after they sign..like jawbreaker and jawbox...i just dont want them to stop playing if
that were the case. i really dont think that the quality of music will change..im just
afraid it will all turn out badly. anyone agree?
love
andrew

Am I the only one here who doesn't really care if people burn cds?
I'm not talking 60,000 at once, that's just silly, but if someone wants to
buy just one a couple months in advance, I don't really think that it's an
"engine of destruction"
George W. Bush is the engine of destruction
If anyone likes Public Enemy, check out amazon's bio on Flavor Flav's new
album
They say it's not due out until 2010