So, I'm up in Seattle last week, and I decided to go to a movie, and I went and saw
Romeo must die.  Perty good flick if you like americanized martial arts films, i
enjoyed it, but one thing sort of bugged me.  The movie is supposed to take place in
SF and Oakland, but they're sitting there on a balcony patio and you see mountains in
the background.  Theres no mountains in the horizon by SF.  And then they show the
skyline of the city... AND WAIT!!! Thats not SF, thats Vancouver, BC.  And of course
the credits prov this to be true (as if my sight alone werent enough) as they thanked
every transportation service they could think of in Vancouver.  Oh well, i guess
people will just think its SF.

As for the mouse, i was looking through my desk down at KSCU (103.3 if you are in San
Jose) and i came across a minidisc with 2 or 3 mouse station ids, and a couple of bts
station ids.  i was so excited, except we dont have a working minidisc.  And we need a
working cart machine (industrial 8track) too, anyone know where to get one?  we have
all these great station ids from the likes of Humpty Hump but we cant use them because
the carts have been retired and are broken.  oh well.  April 27th!  Thats the bestest
day in the month of april.  later all. - Cameron