Ok, I was wondering if anybody on the list has seen The Adventures of
Sebastion Cole.  It's one of those independent films that won stuff at the
Sun Movie Festival (I think that's what it's called).  Anyway, it's a pretty
good movie.  But during the credits they played Where is My Mind? which sent
shivers up my spine.  Anybody else seen the movie?  I also heard that they
play the same Pixies song at the end of Fight Club.  Well, I just thought it
was interesting.  By the way, I finally bought Modest Mouse tickets for the
Metro and have seats in the 140's.  I shouldn't have procrastinated.  Does
anybody know if there are actual seats?  Because it also said general
admission....any knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

-Patrick