I think Cobain spelled his name as "Kurdt Kobain" on Bleach.  Also, it's hard
to feel too sorry for someone who got wasted and shot himself in the head
less than 2 years after having a baby girl.  It was his own choice, yanno?
Lighten up just a touch, the Dave fellow was just making conversation.

-Burd

In a message dated 4/6/00 4:16:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]