> you guys.
> pitchfork media linked the hot modest mouse girls page to a short
> article they ran on the album being pushed back. how crazy. doesnt
> someone on this list write for them? wow. i feel half-famous.

and might i say, however it was found and whoever it was found by..i'd like
to thank pitchfork for giving be mad hits on my website.  i have never in
my life had so much traffic on my website until recently, and i guess
that's a good thing cos i've gotten a lot of positive emails and stuff.  so
uhmmmmmm i think this is for the best ;)
- amy