The album comes out on April 18.

~Ryan
Ralf Youtz
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, April 06, 2000 10:41 PM
Subject: [MMouse]: Built to Spill Live cd

I was just reading Rolling Stone and saw that the Live cd from Built to Spill
coming out got 3.5 stars.  The review was rather short and didn't say much
except that two songs are 20 minutes long.  It also says that they cover Neil
Young's Cortez the Killer.  It will be nice to hear a song I've never heard
played by BTS.  Or have I?  That song title doesn't ring a bell.  I hope it
is not on any other cd.....I don't think it is.....Anyway, I was wondering if
anyone knows when the cd is coming out.  I know it has been said before but I
sort of forgot....thanks.

-Patrick