i usually try to refrain from asserting, or getting involved with,
arguments regarding the matter of taste, lest i be called an
"ass-munch" by leigh, be implicated against sweet russ in a lawsuit
or have to get baptized because i liked dogma (or something) ... but
-- MR. CAMERON COLLINS?  you really liked "Romeo Must Die" ?!?!  I
thought it was a giant bag of shit.  I mean, I LOVE martial arts (not
to be confused by marital arts) and HK cinema and *adore* Jet Li (who
was worth seeing in the movie only because he's Jet Li and soooo
cool), but I thought that Romeo Must Die was just wretched, save for
a couple of good fight scenes.  Yuck.  On the other hand, I just saw
High Fidelity and loved it loved it loved it.  Maybe my taste sucks.
Who knows?

=====
/// ... naked if i want to ...  ///
::: http://www.zyworld.com/k8mercier/k8.htm :::