<< > >1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?

Jesse Frye in Mesa AZ and im 19

 > >2.What is your favorite mouse song?

Tundra

 > >3.What are five records you couldn't live without

mineral*powerof failing
modest mouse: lonesome crowded west
propagandhi-less talk more rock
sdre-LP2
the gloria record

 > >4. Putting records on the internet for free download:
 > >bad or good?

good for the mix cds

 > >5.  Ebay, bad or good?

good but russ got dicked

 > >6.  Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he
 > >voting for himself or what?

is there any count on that anyway?

 > >7.  Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?

negative. but thera re sirens outside right now.. ooh a wreck outisde my apts
(hats bad)
 > >8.  First live show?

umm it was hardcore.. overcome and downset

 > >9.  Worst live show?

oh how about korn (hey it was free)

 > >10.  Favorite sound?

 the tic-toc of my clocks when im tryin to go to bed
>>> i challenge russ to Ms pac man if you are down!!!!

 > >11.  least favorite sound?

i was being sarcastic and above is my worst i didnt see this slot but im too
lazy to change it

 > 12.  girls posting their pictures and email addresses
 > >on the internet bad/good?

ill lean towards good

 > >13.  What book should every person in america read?

The Way of the Peaceful Warrior by dan millman

 > >14.  Signing to a major bad/good?

depends on the sell-outedness of the band

 > >15.  Wearing the t-shirt of the band you are going to
 > >see?

no why double support the band obviously anyone who sees the shirt you ahve
on already knows about that band or will after the show

 > >16.  Modest Mouse list being oft-off the topic
 > >bad/good?

i dont care i have a delete button

 > >17.  Favorite beer?

not be preach but im sXe

 > 18.  Favorite color? X2

gray or blue

 > 19.  What are you going to name your first born child?

if its a boy... Christopher Gray

 > >20.  Five favorite movies (the question that tells
 > >tons about a person)?

i like trainspotting -begby is tough
fear and loathing in las vegas is intersting
shawshank redemption
 i like the mushy love girli flicks so ill shut up now