> 1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?
    Jay / Amherst, MA / 20
> 2.What is your favorite mouse song?
    Yikes.  Let's go with Teeth Like God's Shoeshine
> 3.What are five records you couldn't live without?
    BTS - Perfect From Now On (Very surprised this
isn't on more lists)
    NMH - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
    Bonnie Prince Billy - I See a Darkness
    MM - The Lonesome Crowded West
    Silver Jews - American Water
> 4. Putting records on the internet for free
> download:
> bad or good?
    Good for rare stuff that you would never find
anywhere else.
> 5.  Ebay, bad or good?
    99% good.
> 6.  Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he
> voting for himself or what?
    If only I had sent in my picture.....
> 7.  Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?
    Thank you, Russ
> 8.  First live show?
    Smothers Brothers, when I was 8
> 9.  Worst live show?
    Smothers Brothers, when I was 8
> 10.  Favorite sound?
    Bag Pipes
> 11.  least favorite sound?
    Toughest question on the list.  Can't come up with
a half-witty answer.
> 12.  girls posting their pictures and email
> addresses
> on the internet bad/good?
    Kind of creepy, but I ain't gonna stop you.
> 13.  What book should every person in america read?
    Modest Mouse fans don't read books, remember?

> 15.  Wearing the t-shirt of the band you are going
> to see?
    I kind of get turned off by band shirts in
general.  Seems kind of groupie-ish.  Not a big deal,
though.  I don't really care for any shirts with logos
on them at all, kind of tacky.
> 16.  Modest Mouse list being off topic
> bad/good?
    Fine with me.
> 17.  Favorite beer?
    Don't care for beer.
> 18.  Favorite color?
    Forest Green, without a doubt.
> 19.  What are you going to name your first born
> child?
    Boy - Robert
    Girl - Samantha
> 20.  Five favorite movies (the question that tells
> tons about a person)?
    Bicycle Thief
    12 Angry Men
    The Jerk
    Mr. Death (See it right now, please trust me)
    There are a million that could go in the fifth
slot.