theres no way one can say that us maple is for everyone or not. theyre
totally an acquired taste, as is basically anything on skin graft
records. i thought it was funny that someone noted them as the worst band
theyd ever seen - thats basically what they strive for (to
oversimplify). you have to like weird shit and a general lack of
cohesiveness and melody to be into us maple. i think they rule

speaking of fucked up shit....anyone here like like lake of dracula or
jaks or scissor girls?