well, as far as i know, there are three of us from
bloomington/normal. jenny and myself going to the same school (yes,
illinois wesleyan) and zach. i may just be assuming that though. im sure
all the chicagoans know each other, but my question is which of you
chicagoites are down (ie, who is attending the ted leo show on
wednesday?). this man rocks with the might of a full band and for those
who dont know, used to front the grossly underrated chisel. this will be
his final solo tour for awhile, for he is recording with his other band,
the pharmacists, and will be touring with them later this year. they
contain members of the make up, warmers, and the secret stars. oh yeah, go
to the show wednesday, you will not be dissappointed. i mean, anyone who
is down enough to write songs alluding to ulysses and portrait must be the
man. ted, i can assure you, is.