>1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?
Cameron / Santa Clara / 20

>2.What is your favorite mouse song?
wow, choose one? ummmmm.... Talkin Shit About a Pretty Sunset

>3.What are five records you couldn't live without?
Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary
Modest Mouse - This is a long drive...
Outtaline - s/t
Stunt Monkey - either one of the two
The Simpsons - Go Simpsonic with the Simpsons

>4. Putting records on the internet for free download: bad or good?
good

>5. Ebay, bad or good?
good, assuming you are buying a product and not a copy of a bootleg at an outrageous
price

>6. Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he
>voting for himself or what?
its all good

>7. Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?
yes

next question.....

>8. First live show?
soundgarden, screaming trees, rev horyton heat, you am i, @ Memorial Stadium, Seattle,
August 13, 1994
>9. Worst live show?
wow, i havent been to too many bad shows.  a stroke 9 show in sanfran where the lead
singer's voice was gone and they seemed to use a tape, or maybe gangstarr opening for
rage

>10. Favorite sound?
hmmm... female orgasm

>11. least favorite sound?
silence

12. girls posting their pictures and email addresses on the internet bad/good?
good as long as one of them isnt my gf

>13. What book should every person in america read?
Great Gatsby or Crime and Punishment

>14. Signing to a major bad/good?
good, as long as you retain creative control

>15. Wearing the t-shirt of the band you are going to see?
only for the mouse

>16. Modest Mouse list being oft-off the topic
>bad/good?
good, we run out of mm stuff sometimes

>17. Favorite beer?
corona

18. Favorite color?
blue

19. What are you going to name your first born child? Michael, i dunno, depends on my
wife

>20. Five favorite movies (the question that tells tons about a person)?
Clockwork Orange
Pulp Fiction
Chinatown
Take The Money and Run