i have this song down as being called, you guessed it : "You're the good
things"  i got it from somebody on napster with a ton of other ones to tide
me over till i could buy the CDs, as an added bonus i got a bunch of live
tracks and songs that weren't on any of the major releases.

whatever...
~Mike

P.S. any of you NW ppl gonna go to the Death Cab For Cutie show at the croc
on Friday (4/14)? if so i am going to the all ages one at 6pm.