On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Robert Perry wrote:

> hmmm. good question. i love my buffalo shirt.
> course i wouldn't dare wear it to a mouse show.
> hee hee

mmm...that would be silly! :) anyway, someone told me the other day that
they stopped making the buffalo shirt! and that there was one on ebay
going for like *$50*!...anyone hear anything about this? just curious..

and about the t-shirts...i've always been partial to the quote, "in this
life that we call home, the years go fast and the days go so
slow" (from heart cooks brain). that would be rad on a shirt. i once made
a bumper sticker that said that but then it fell off somewhere. the moon
and grey ice water idea was a nice one too.

jenny