uhmm i suspect it means that the mouse might be on tour with pearl jam,
makes sense to me, both on epic, both new albums, "you havent seen the mouse
rock out until you see them rock out with 25,000 drunk fratboys" snickers
dusty

--
Dustin
"i know that bridges and houses are learning to fly, secretly"