Has anyone looked into the truth of this MM/PJ
rumor?
I don't really have anything against PJ, but i haven't been into them for years, so i
wouldn't buy the their albums or tickets to their shows.
Putting them on the same bill will expose more people to MM (good), but most likly
drive the ticket prices up (bad) and also make it much harder for folks who only wanna
see MM to get into those shows (bad). I think that MM can do just fine on their own,
without a boost from PJ.
MM is too good to be an opening band. I'd rather hear the bands that they choose to
open for them.

-dave
"autobots wage their battles to destroy the evil forces of the decepticons"