every show that i have ever seen at the troc, they have checked me for things.  once
they found my cassette recorder and took it, but gave it back after the show.

also, for you smokers going to troc shows now:
smoking is no longer allowed anywhere at the troc.  they will though, stamp your hand
twice for smoke breaks.

wowee.

nirra
---
       **reality is constantly changing**

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:46:47   Dustin Summers wrote:
>They probably... might, for a lot of the more "mellow" shows they wont check
>your bags.
>
>--
>Dustin
>"keep your lamp light trimmed and burning"
>
>----------
>From: "Angela Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: [MMouse]: question for philly kids...
>Date: Wed, Apr 19, 2000, 5:08 AM
>

>i'm going to the built to spill show on saturday but i havent been to the
>troc since the beck show in 96, so i cant remember if they let you bring
>cameras in...does anyone know?
>
>hezi

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com