> Sometimes I have dreams about bands and stuff, and recently I had a
Modest
> Mouse dream.  Call me gay, but whatever.  Heh.  Anyway, so it's just this

> weird dream, and MM is in it.  It was based around a pool and yadda yadda

> whatever.  The point in writing this, is that they were playing songs
that I
> had never heard before.  It was awesome.  My brain was making up Modest
Mouse
> songs and they were in the dream.  I wish I could remember how the songs
> went, it was awesome.
> This was pointless, sorry.

no i had a dream like that too once.  it was from a few months back, but
this is how i recall it happening:  i was a whore somewhere in bumfuck
indiana or some place crappy like that, and either jeremiah, eric, or isaac
wanted to do me so we went to my motel room where i had all these band
shirts (one of which i remember specifically.  it was a rectangle t-shirt
and rectangle are a band from the champaign-urbana area) and stuff on the
hangers in there and the bed was this red shell type thing.  i think i woke
up before i did whichever guy i was supposed to do tho.
one other time i had a dream that there were three bands that modest mouse
have in a club or something.  it was so bizarre that it could only be
comprehended by my dreaming subconscious, but i think the three bands were
supposed to be like... modest mouse, satisfact, and then some other band
that i couldn't remember.  anyway, we were in central california near santa
rosa and i was trying to remember the three bands' songs and the third
band's name.  god it was so weird.  anyway, i thought i'd share so you
wouldn't feel outcasted or anything ;)  you're not alone in this modest
mouse dreamin' world...
- amy