I'm starting to get a feeling that there are a lot of
band members on the modest mouse mailing list, almsot
everyone I've talked to in fact.  So everyone
affiliated come out of the dark and tell a little bit
about your band and put up your web addresses if you
have them.

I'll start, I'm the guitarist and vocalist in a band
called Piglets Conscience from Anchorage, Alaska. We
play indie and alternative and funny shit.  But now
the band is breaking up and I'm moving to Seattle to
form a new band.  So if you know anybody who's in
Seattle and wants to be in a band, could you beg them
to e-mail me? Check out my band at

www.mp3.com/pigletsconscience

Evan