Yeah they blew chunky soup when they opened for the makeup couple weeks ago
in L.A. it sounded like sterephonics meets dick dale over and over and over
agian blah blah blah.  But  the drummer does kick ass she was the best thing
out of their lil thing.

They opened for Make-up here, too, but I didn't even stay.  It was at the UT
Union Ballroom, so no drinking or smoking and it was hot, and after enduring
Dub Narcotic, I was ready to get the hell out of there.  The acoustics in
the room were terrible, and the whole scene was just plain boring.  I heard
Make-up was alright, though.  I was so sad, b/c I had been looking forward
to that show for a month, and even got advance tickets.

The BTS live does me just right.  I got it at a midnight sale the night it
came out and have hardly pried myself away from it since.  I like #4 best
and hadn't ever heard it before.