okay. im sorry. i take too long to do everything. sorry.

carrie brandon
7786 keswick
georgetown apts.
st. louis, mo  63119

(im moving to that address on may tenth...so please do not send anything
there till after the second week of may at least. things are a bit chaotic
for me right now...as far as living situations go)

...& to anyone who went to the cat power show in lawrence...*sigh* i felt
awful for chan. the bottles & yelling & just plain noise was making me
nervous as well...i wanted to hug her & tell her that she sounded just fine.
but...im sure she wouldnt have liked that either.  i was up at the front of
the stage...to the right...in the corner by the speakers. black shirt with
see through white v neck over it...grey pants...green bag...crying my eyes
out. how pathetic. oh well. i dont care. it was amazing. write me if you
wanna...id like to talk about it with someone other than myself.

(sorry for the long no-mouse content...)
xo cellophane