Tim Kinsella was awesome tonight in Boston. I just don't understand why
everytime he plays here he has to compete with assholes who feel like talking
through his entire set. Why do people pay to go to a show when they should be
at a bar? Luckily, they seemed to leave or quiet down halfway through.
Anyway, yeah, he's perfect... to be perfectly blunt about it. :)

I asked for polar bear stories by the way.

oh yeah... so the Flyers may have looked like a pee-wee hockey team tonight,
but they will be stronger for Game 2. I hope. Game 3 is on my 21st birthday,
and if they lose that one all hell is gonna break loose here in Boston.

they'll never catch me...I'm fucking innocent,
.meredith.