yeah, i was just about to say the same thing. those lyrics were reallllly
bad. i think "trite" is the word that came to mind first...i dont think
hearing the song would change your mind either....it aint that great. but,
dudes, im not trying to belittle anyone here, so feel free with me.

here are my lyrics for the day, points if you can figure out where they
came from:

"feed the flies that feed on the food. making a 180 degree turn. social
inadequance from incompetant fucks."