Title: [MMouse] Hi

Hi. I'm new here. I wasn't sure if I needed to add the "[MMouse]" to the subject line or if the list did it automatically, so forgive me if it appears twice.

Anyways, I'm George and I've only been listening to Modest Mouse since "Building Nothing Out Of Something" came out; hopefully that won't translate to me not being a "true fan" or what ever, because I am. I don't mean to sound presumptuous, but you know how some indie-rock fans can be.

So I think Modest Mouse is going to save rock and roll or the world or something and I'm glad to talk to you all about that.

--- over and out ---