I'll be at the Austin show for sure and certain.  I'm just upset that the
Denton one has apparently been booted off the tour.  I have a few friends
coming in town from all over for the show, and I have a feeling that I'm
going to be 10 sheets to the wind, but I might be down for hookin' up at
Lovejoy's.  I love that place.  The Willie Nelson "Last Supper" painting
just makes me happy.  What are you interviewing Isaac for?  I heard a rumor
that MM was going to be recording something on some Austin label --
Chandelier Paint Can something or other.  When is that happening?

OK, Texas listers who will be at the Austin show...let's determine a place
to meet before the show that night. I'm assuming everyone who's going is of
legal drinking age (please alert me otherwise). What does everyone say to
Lovejoy's? Around 8pm? Lemme know.

Also, I'm definitely interviewing Isaac. Tomorrow morning, to be exact. So,
if there's anything you want me to ask, let me know!

Cheers!

Melanie