Well, here is my experiment, I will buy tickets to the 17th show, and I will
go up there with a bunch of friends (all minors) and if they don't let us in
it'll be time for WTO: the sequel.  For those of you who want a good show,
come on down and watch us raise hell till they let us in :).

Bored and Irritable...
~Mike