Not to put a crimp in the flyer revelry, but the *only* reason that Philly
even has a shot is because Jagr's hurt.  As a playoff team, the flyers can't
match up(with or without mr. Lindros) with Pittt when Jagr is a factor in
the equation.  If Jagr could stay healthy for an entire playoff season
(which he hasn't done since Mario was around) , there isn't a team that can
beat him.  I'm glad, because philly is gonna get their asses handed to them
when they walk into the meadowlands.  And I just bought my mouse tickets.

Rah.

Mark
~Is your name in the sand?