This interview is GREAT!  I really enjoyed it.  It wasn't a bunch of
superficial crap.  And also it seemed like Isaac had some great stuff to
say, like he wasn't in a bad mood or something, ha ha.  But seriously, I
loved it.  That's crazy that they're making one-fifth of the royalties
they made off Up!!!  Selling out my ASS.  In fact, that part of the
interview kind of re-sparked my anger at major labels, for jacking the
artists so bad.  Oh well.  It sounds like he's happy, and I think the
album rocks, and what else realy matters?