> if i only enjoyed something because advertisements told me too,
> i'd be enjoying Pepsi which i happen to see ads for far more
> often. next thing you know you'll be telling smokers not to
> enjoy cigarettes because they'll kill them. enjoyment would
> happen to be the reason WHY people smok or drink coke

if advertisements decide what i should drink...it would definitely be
sprite or pepsi and as much as i love to "obey my thirst" i have to say
coke is the best regardless of their annoying as fuck commercials where the
girl is like "teehee..oh carbonated cola on my nose hehe!"
fuck that.  shut up mr. lupus person.  pepsi is definitely the most avid
advertiser by all means, not coke.  do they even have coke commercials
anymore?
anyway, i was born sorta addicated to caffeine.  well not really, but my
mom drank diet coke when she was pregnant with me and that's kinda bad...so
i've been drinking pop since i couldn't even read and i'll be damned if it
was because the advertisements told me to.
i agree totally with the person on top of me..dot dot.
- amy