anyone ever had STEWARTS CHERRIES N CREAM COLA? its excellent...on my way back from
michigan
last month while driving through new york and vermont we saw a lot of STEWARTS
resteraunts..i
wanted to check them out cause im such an avid fan of the soda. i dont know its proby
just an
east coast thing. oh well.
so on an actually modest mouse related subject...in that interview issac implied that
paper
thin walls wouldnt be a single or the first single or whatever...what will be do you
think? or
will there be and how far do you think itll go? video and all? ill be interested in
seeing what
happens cause paper thin walls seems like the most accessable song on the new c.d.
love
andrew