"i agree totally with the person on top of me.."

ah, words to live by...

For all the cola talk, I still my mostest favorite
drink would be Mystic Peach Vanilla, I used to sneak
out my bedroom window to go to 7-11 in the middle of
the night and play Rush 'N Attack and drink them
shits.
and steal baseball cards.  which I eventually sold for
1/100 of their original value to a friend of the
family.  bye bye, mint Griffey Jr. '89 Upper Deck.
toodle-oo, McGwire 85 Topps 1984 Olympic Team rookie.

Godspeed You Black Emperor is yummy stuff indeed.
Best explanation I've heard: movie soundscapes.  like
soundtrack music for films that have never been made.
compelling, driving... they thrive on crescendos, on
bringing the intensity up and down while soothing.
Saw them play in Philly last September on the same
bill with MOGWAI, who kicked my fucking ass right up
over my shoulders 3 times in the span of 18 days.
It was heavenly, but then I love Mogwai an awful lot.
But anyway, this Philly show with Mogwai and GYBE was
damn great... I've yet to find a tape of that bad
boy..
it's just a shame they didn't take the stage together
like they did at a festival in Scotland last year...
that was what I was desperately hoping for... but
alas, there were technical difficulties for the
boys...
could have been?

Anyone have the new Dirty Three? (while I'm talking
about music I consider emotional...)  So wonderful,
but the best 6 minutes of D3 in my opinion would be:
"There was a time when once you used to love me."
on Horse Stories.  That's one spicy meataball.

"can you please tell god that we fucked up here"
*phiL*