"I was really impressed by the reaction the got for an encore...not
something
you
         usually see at an indie show...."

jeez, what shows have you gone to? it wasn't that much cheering. i wasn't
too impressed with isaac just sitting out there messing with his guitar,
making everyone think he was gonna play a song, and then says, "uh, that's
the end of the show." i'm not expecting more encores or anything, but it was
just kind of annoying. but yeah, the show was pretty good. wasn't anything
AMAZING to me, but very good and i'm glad i went. overall, i had more fun at
the flaming lips show a few weeks ago. i'm glad they played doin the
cockroach, that was probably the highlight of the show for me. not playing
tundra/desert was a little disappointing, but they can't play every song i
want them to.

Tom