Sounds to me like you've taken a tour of the shitholes on the west coast.
No offense. As an added bonus, we get all this publicity in Rolling Stone
and the like about being the anarchist capitol of the world, so if any
black hooded hooligans take a holiday they hop a train here.

Ben Hubbird
[EMAIL PROTECTED]