Sounds like you just need out of california...you'll miss the weather, but
not for too long.

I have to disagree with the guy who said portland...it's too full of
people who think very highly of themselves. If you're not attached to
living in a metropolitan area there are some incredible towns in oregon
and washington. As far as large cities go...get ye back east.

As far as cider goes, hornsby's is 3.50 a six pack here...there can be no
arguing with that.

Ben Hubbird
[EMAIL PROTECTED]