From: Rose Furst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 3:51 PM
Subject: [MMouse]: show at the blind pig

hey!  i was at the blind pig in ann arbor on monday night and i'm wondering
if anyone else on the list was there too...i'm specifically looking for a
rather fratty (but fun!) guy named dave who was wearing a kentucky elliott
t-shirt and wanted to give me his yellow buffallo shirt...note on the show
itself:  amazing...i think the best show i've been to...
i know i'm probably going to get torn down by some "indier-than-thou" fan
who feels the need to critique everybody's opinion on shows for saying that,
but the show rocked...i didn't get the set list but they played dramamine,
trucker's atlas, trailer trash, i came as a rat, paper thin walls, cities
made of ashes, crazy gnome, polar opposites, broke, cowboy dan,  doin the
cockroach and some other shit that i can't remember becuase i was going
crazy, and just when i thought the show was over and there was no chance of
an encore they came back out and played custom concern, breakthrough, all
night diner, tundra/desert and...yeah.  i hope someone who actually wrote
down the set list will post it...
that's enough outta me, i guess, thanks for listening,
surfer rosa