Okay, I think maybe we need to do one of those wussy, "you have your views
I have mine" things, becuase i honestly can't concieve of sitting around
and drinking A beer and saying, "That was satisfying, goodnight." Maybe
it's genetic.

If you've ever made beer, I don't think you could hold it to be
"unpolluted". Anyone who has smelled raw hops will tell you that they are
about as far from "unpolluted" as you can get.

I'm not saying I don't enjoy sitting around drinking beer. THAT is the
true reason I drink it. Honestly, nothing is better than opening the first
beer of a six pack and knowing theres five more where that came from.

Ben Hubbird
[EMAIL PROTECTED]