Yikes!  While I totally disagree with what Amy has been saying re: boozin' it
while pregnant, I think the "opression against 15 year olds" bit was maybe
said a bit in jest.  i'm sure amy prolly knows what real oppression is and
doesn't really compare her situation to it.  ease back down, pardners.
i mean, i somewhat threw my back out today and have to go to godforsaken work
in an hour (the census no less!), and i wonder "why is this cursed world set
against me?! why? why, god, why!" (screamed with typical chuck heston on the
beach panache).  i mean, i know that i'm doing alright compared to some
starving ethiopian children, and a lot of other people in the world, but hey,
who doesn't need a little self-aggrandizement now and then?

love
star