In a message dated 5/23/00 12:08:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< excuse my shock and disbelief, but you missed a mouse show for HOCKEY?  we
 all have our priorities and each person has sacrafices to make, but
 personally i wouldn't miss a mouse show for anything short of death.  >>

hope I'm not sentenced to death for this, but mouse isn't my favorite band. I
may have missed it for elliott smith, but no one else. You also have to
understand that hockey  has been an important part of my life since the days
in the womb. But this is a mouse list..i dont expect anyone to understand
this. (except maybe christian dammit).
.mer.