i dont bootleg shows, i rely on the good hardworking bootleg community
to come through for me.
uh. i dont have a very good connection for a few months either so the
boots page wont be seeing anything new until then :D?
but sooner or later there will be a "hella" lot more stuff up there. im
expanding to built to spill, guided by voices, june of 44, whatever man.
if i have it and its a boot, it will be available for download. expect
this around august.

russ