While this topic has already been debated to death, I feel inclined to add my
two cents to this, because moshing annoys the fuck out of me at shows. Don't
get me wrong, i love dancing, screaming along, and having a good time, but
you don't have to knock around anyone else to do this. I've honestly gotten
into fairly serious fights with people about this. When I saw modest mouse,
these six or seven frat guys decided to start right into me and like 2 other
people during "tundra/desert", and i almost broke a beer bottle over one
guy's head. I don't quite remember where I was going with this, so...um, go
listen to Knapsack.

-matt